At its November 22 Board of Directors' meeting the Nominating Committee brought forth its slate of candidates for the 2017 Board of Directors.
Keith Costello, First Green Bank, will be Chairman of the Board, followed by Juliet Rouhlac, FP&L, as Chair-Elect, and Suzanne Bogdan, Fisher Phillips, as Chair-Elect Designate.
Replacing Bogdan as Legal Counsel will be Stephanie Toothaker, Tripp Scott, and Roya Baxter, BGM CPAs, will be the Treasurer.
Per the Articles of Incorporation, it is my duty to inform you of the following individuals who have been placed in nomination as directors:
- David Black, Berger Singerman
- Charlotte Mather-Taylor, Broward Health Medical Center
- Jim Dunn, JM Lexus,
- Gary Bitner, Bitner Group Public Relations
- Eugenia Ellis, Riverwalk Trust
- Kathleen Cannon, United Way of Broward County
- Lori Chevy, Bank of America
- Bill Feinberg, Allied Kitchen and Bath
- Richard Clark, Clark Leadership Consulting
- Adriana Fazzano-Ficano, Broward College
- Jennifer Guy, Sunshine Health
- Denise Johnson, Resolve Marine
- Fred Livingston, PNC Bank
- Jason Aube, BB&T
- Lori Duarte-Roberts, SunTrust
- Doug Watt, Doug Watt
- Anthony Abbate, Florida Atlantic University
- Adam Spiegel, MBAF
- Peter Luukko, Florida Panthers
- James Woods, Republic Services
Any member in good standing has the right to petition additional names for directors within 10 days of this notice. Any petition must bear the genuine signatures of at least twenty-five (25) qualified members of the Chamber, and must be received by me by Saturday, December 10, 2016, by 5:00 p.m.
A full slate of Council chairs, committee chairs and vice chairs will be available soon.
Please contact me should you have any questions.