LAN InfoTech, has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2018. The annual list and research identify and honor the top 100 Managed Services Providers (MSPs) in legal, healthcare, government, financial services, manufacturing, and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2017 and January 2018 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends. Among the Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs for 2018:
- Honorees generated a combined $277.3 million in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) for 2017, up from $247.6 million in 2016.
- Honorees are managing a combined 574 million users.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and financial services, while manufacturing and legal sector activities are accelerating.
Lan InfoTech was ranked #54 among the top vertical market MSPs in the Legal industry.
About LAN InfoTech
LAN InfoTech, Your Trusted IT Services Company, was established to make a difference in our community. We help our clients achieve success and grow their businesses. We do this by providing them just the right technology to make their jobs easier and to help their employees be more productive. We believe that technology should be seamless and second nature.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com