9:00 am - 4:00 pm Add to your calendar
Location: Show map
New Horizons Learning Center
100 S. Pine Island Rd.
Plantation , FL 33324
Kristin Warner Phone:
561-404-1097 Email: email@example.com Register for this event below!
Event Details - Presented by Firepath Communications
Click Here to Sign up!
For business owners, marketing & PR pros, agents, freelancers and anyone looking to create a brand presence online the question isn't IF they should use social media, it's HOW. Like your phone and website, social media is now a cost of doing business—a necessity to compete in today’s business environment.
The Social Media Marketing Basics Workshop is a full-day course that teaches you what you need to know to start using social media for your business today. The lessons build a foundation of social media knowledge starting with the essentials and incorporating how-to lessons and specific tactics that can help you build a smart, targeted, goal-focused social media program that will bring long-term results. It will also teach you how to streamline your social media program to save time and money.
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU WILL:
- Know the types of social media and how to use them
- Understand how social media impacts your business—whether you currently use it or not
- Know how to use social media to generate traffic, conversions & new business
- Understand basic tracking, measurement & conversion tactics
- Take home a list of ideas & tactics for your business that you can start using today
WE WILL COVER:
- How-to lessons on the major social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & blogs
- Usage guidelines that all social media users NEED to know
- Tools and tricks used by the pros to save time and streamline your social media activities
- Basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Building a social media strategy that integrates with your existing marketing & PR efforts
- How to measure Return on Investment (ROI)
- Social media case studies—learn from past successes and failures
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Business owners
- Marketing & PR professionals
- Social media "beginners"
- Students & recent grads
- Anyone who wants to start at the beginning and learn about social media for business
Additional Workshop Dates:
June 23, 2010
July 23, 2010
"With the business world changing so quickly, this course is the perfect way to to see “the big picture”. Kristen has a knack for disseminating the most vital information and show you how to effectively to improve your business or company with Social Media. If you are unsure how to successfully use Social Media for your business, then this is the class for you." ~Michael, Norwegian Cruise Lines
Tickets not currently available for this event
(Click appropriate link above to purchase tickets)