Small Business Leadership Forum
725 South Harbour Island Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
The Small Business Leadership Forum will be a premier event for small Florida businesses who are
seeking information and resources on the future of Florida and what it means for their bottom line.
The Forum will address key topics such as access to capital, education and the government procurement
process. It also will feature elite economists, entrepreneurs, public and university leaders as guest speakers
and panelists. All attending businesses will have an opportunity to select several specific practitioner
workshops taught by subject matter experts.
For more information and to reserve a spot at the Forum, please visit www.flsmallbusinessforum.com
Gary Vaynerchuk, Entrepreneur, Social Media Trailblazer, Two-time New York Times Best-Selling Author
- CFO Jeff Atwater, Florida Department of Financial Services
- Andy Corty, Florida Trend's President and Publisher
- Pat Pallentino, Director, Sales Institute, FSU College of Business
- Harry Costello, Executive Vice President, Hill & Knowlton Strategies
- Mark Logan, Of-Counsel Partner, Sniffen & Spellman, P.A.
- Taylor Howard, Technical Manager, Tribridge IT and Consulting Services Inc.
- Dale A. Brill, PhD, President, Florida Chamber Foundation
- Sean Snaith, PhD, Director, University of Central Florida Institute for Economic Competitiveness
- John Tuccillo, PhD, Chief Economist, Florida Realtors
- UF - Gary McGill, Associate Dean & Director, University of Florida Warrington College of Business Administration
- FAU - Somnath Bhattacharya, Interim Dean, Florida Atlantic University College of Business
- USF - Moez Limayem, Dean, University of South Florida College of Business
- UCF - Paul Jarley, Dean, University of Central Florida College of Business Administration
- FSU - Caryn Beck-Dudley, Dean, Florida State University College of Business
- Jerry Cartwright, State Director, Florida Small Business Development Center Network
- Hugh F. Dailey, President and Chief Executive Officer, Community Bank & Trust of Florida
- Francisco A. Marrero, South Florida District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration