HEAL THE PLANET DAY
400 SW 2nd Street
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33312
Mark your calendars for April 22nd as the producers and sponsors of the 2nd Annual Heal The Planet Day invite you to experience their family fun day. The celebratory offerings brings a full day of entertainment and earth saving tips to the new festival location in downtown Fort Lauderdale’s Esplanade Park.
You can look forward to:
- Live Music
- Audience judging opportunities during “The Farmer & The Chef” Vegetarian Cooking Competition
- Enjoy small vegan bites accompanied by organic wines and local craft beers in the VIP Tasting Corner. (Compliments of Zen Bird Vegan Café- available exclusively at Island Fusion Grill)
- Vibe and sway to the beats of Drum Cafe
- Move your body with mini classes in yoga, pilates and dance.
- A “Kid’s Zone” with free face painting, Arts & Crafts and games
- Learn BEST practices when growing your own food in the “How To Zone”
- Treat your palate to offerings from SoFla’s best vegan food vendors and so much more…
Cost: General admission FREE | VIP $25 |RSVP & Tickets -
Bring your lawn chairs and blankets, then get ready to be inspired to make a difference by doing your part to help heal our planet for future generations to enjoy.
#HealThePlanetDay #HTPday2017 #AirNFoodSecurity #StartAMovement #SaveThePlanet #PlantSeedsOfChange #GenerationPlanet #SouthFloEvents #HealThePlanet #HTP
SouthFlo Events is a collective of liked-minded individuals who strive to bring cultural and inspirational events to the South Florida Community through the fusion of music, culture and art with philanthropy. At SouthFlo Events they endeavor to stimulate your senses with the best in art and music, while keeping the environment top of mind to the eco-conscious consumer. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/southfloevents
Heal the Planet – (HTP) is a 501-(c)3 non-profit whose mission is to educate and inspire the next generation of children and adults about the power of their daily choices and the huge impact these choices have on the well-being and sustainability of the planet. (HTP) is committed to real and lasting healing for the planet through education, action, and inspiration. The community aims to inspire, empower, and support individuals and organizations working to heal the planet by providing resources and leadership. To learn how you can make a difference, please visit www.healtheplanet.com