10:00 am - 7:00 pm Add to your calendar
Location: Show map
Bamford Sports Complex
3801 South Pine Island Rd.
Davie, FL 33328
Jordan Krause Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://www.kickball.com/season/flsunandfuncharitytournamentspring2017 Register for this event below!
This is a one-day, South Florida kickball tournament on Saturday, April 29th at the Bamford Sports Complex.
Welcome to the CLUBWAKA and Habitats Young Professionals - Habitat for Humanity of Greater Miami Presents Sun & Fun Charity Tournament!
||Saturday April 29, 2017, (10AM - 7PM)
||Saturday, April 29, 2017
||Bamford Sports Complex: 3801 South Pine Island Rd., Davie, FL, 33328
15 player minimum roster with at least 5 males and 5 females
This event is non-refundable
Portion of proceeds will go to benefit Habitats Young Professionals - Habitat for Humanity of Greater Miami
||Teams can wear whatever uniforms they wish. WAKA shirts are not required. (T-Shirts are not included with registration)
|- 4/28 PRE-PARTY: 8pm-2am at Falcon Pub. $3 Pints, $8 Pitchers, Plethora of Food specials, and drinking games!
- 4/29 AFTER-PARTY: 10PM-6AM at SWAY Nightclub in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale
- FREE for all registered tourney playeres!
- Open Bar from 10PM-12AM
- Free VIP entry, bottle service available
- 4/30 AFTER-AFTER-PARTY: Join us at the Elbo Room right on Ft Lauderdale Beach for a day of Sun and Fun!
||No glass bottles or cans will be permitted on the fields or at the tournament.
Join the tourney event on facebook and share it with your friends!
Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/659036890950047/
Registering for the WAKA Sun and Fun Charity Tournament is just like registering for a WAKA team. Think of this as like a "one-day season". If you are a captain, you'll create a friend group and then have your teammates register and select your team from the dropdown. Other important notes:
- You must have a minimum of 15 players registered.
- This tourney will be using the standard WAKA Game rules (11 in the field, 4 fouls, etc), however it will be FUN GAMES rules, meaning it is slow pitch and males CAN NOT bunt. Bouncing is allowed, but same rules apply in the one foot strike zone.
- All teams will be guaranteed 3 pool play games. The top 8 teams from pool play will advance to a single elimination tourney in the afternoon. See below for the full tournament schedule. (this is based on a 16 team tournament, elimination pool subject to change)
- A Custom Championship Belt will be awarded to our Sun & Fun Charity Tournament Champion!
If you have any questions, contact the tournament organizer (Adam Huss, Adam@Kickball.com) and he will be happy to assist you.
We are currently in need a few paid referees for the tournament. Please email Adam@kickball.com if you are interested in being a referee!
10:00AM: Captains Meeting
10:30AM: Pool Play Round 1
11:30AM: Pool Play Round 2
12:30PM: Pool Play Round 3
1:30PM: Pool Play Round 4
2:30PM: Lunch Break
3:15PM: Elims Round 1
- Each team will have 3 pool play games, with one bye round.
- Teams on their bye round may be required to assist in reffing the other games.
- Games will be 5 innings OR 50 minutes, whichever comes first during pool play.
Tickets not currently available for this event
(Click appropriate link above to purchase tickets)