Benefits of Joining the Chamber
An investment with the chamber reaps rewards in spades
We offer hundreds of events tailored to helping our membership generate more business, but that's only the beginning. The Chamber has a wide scope of influence not only in the Greater Fort Lauderdale and Weston areas, but in Tallahassee and Washington, D.C. as well. When you join our organization we make a commitment to advocate on your business's behalf at all levels of government. We provide introductions to members who would benefit from a professional relationship and host all levels of networking events.
- Connections- We are comprised of members from the beaches to the Everglades. The Chamber can connect you to hundreds of potential new clients.
- Credibility- The Chamber is flooded with calls from consumers looking for the best businesses in the area. A membership with the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce gives a business instant credibility.
- Education- The Chamber offers a wide variety of seminars for members. From our exclusive Trustee Executive Sessions to Lunch & Learns to our Tech Talks series, there is never a shortage of experts ready to speak to our members about the issues affecting their businesses.
- Impact- This is your community- make your mark on it. The Chamber is taking action on matters important to the Greater Fort Lauderdale area, such as access to capital, affordable housing, transportation and coastal resiliency.
- Marketing- The Chamber offers a multitude of ways to advertise your business. From our website and social media to major sponsorships at signature events, there is an option for every budget.
- Resources- The Chamber is comprised of the movers and shakers in the Greater Fort Lauderdale and Weston areas. Our membership consists of experts in every field, all ready to offer advice to fellow Chamber members.
- Special Offers- Chamber members are privy to a slew of special offers and discounts
- Visibility- Becoming an active member of the Chamber increases your company's visibility in the community. Simply attending events helps promote your business.